At Life Products (Pty) Ltd was established in 2006 focusing on sales and marketing of sport supplements. The company soon expanded into dietary and health supplements including multi-micronutrient supplements for infants over the age of 6 months, children, adults, pregnant and lactating women. Foods for special dietary use were developed targeting blood cholesterol and heart disease risk reduction.
Business structure and strategies
We source products from DSM Nutritional Products South Africa (Pty) Ltd (www.dsm.com), a global and world leader in the production and manufacturing of nutritional ingredients particularly vitamins and specialty nutritional ingredients.
Backward integrated, DSM manufactures these vitamins in various industrial sites, delivering them to South Africa for premixing at the Isando plant in Gauteng, according to specific formulations.
The premixes are then sent to Technikon Laboratories (Pty) Ltd (www.techlab.co.za) for conversion into tablets, capsules and sachets according to GMP processes and procedures.
At Life Products sells and distributes to the South African Government, retailers and healthcare professionals.
The business has a long tradition as a pioneer in the discovery of new products, new formulations and attractive applications for all industrial segments.
Quality and Safety
- Via “Innovation based on Science” products are developed, formulated and launched after extensive local and global research demonstrating products to promote health and wellbeing
- Each batch of our Mi-Training and Recovery products are tested by Informed-Sport and listed on their website (www.informed-sport.com)
- Our Mi-Heart products are endorsed by the GI Foundation (www.gifoundation.com)
- Quali™-Blends are used in the Mi-Vitamin™ Multi-Vitamin Mineral Supplement products:
More about Quali™-Blends
- Scientifically proven to benefit health and wellbeing
- Adheres to the highest quality standards
- Sustainably and ethically manufactured
- Assurance of reliable supply
- Contains safe and effective ingredients at relevant levels