A delicious creamy apple oats recipe for a healthy gut with GlucaChol-22®
What you will need:
- 40g (1⁄2 cup) oats (quick cooking)
- 250ml (1 cup) boiling water
- 125 – 250ml (1/2 – 1 cup) low fat / skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons apple puree
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 1⁄2 scoops GlucaChol-22® / 2 scoops Vanilla GlucaChol-22®
- Warm the milk. Add milk, boiling water and oats together in bowl. Amount of milk will depend on how thick you prefer the oats. Microwave for 2 minutes or till cooked, stirring often.
- Add apple puree and GlucaChol-22 to cooked oats and stir well. Drizzle with honey and enjoy!
GlucaChol-22® contains high concentrations of valuable oat beta-glucans, soluble dietary fibres, which are the active ingredients in oats that may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease by reducing blood cholesterol levels.
DID YOU KNOW? 3g oat beta-glucan is recommended per day for reduction of blood cholesterol levels. If consumed every day oat beta-glucan reduces blood cholesterol levels within a few weeks!
For more delicious recipes like Creamy apple oats recipe, visit our website here.
To read more about GlucaChol-22®, Click Here