While you’re at home, make delicious ‘Juicy Baked Meatballs’ for your toddler, and maybe… a few for yourself.
You will need:
- 1 Medium Onion, chopped
- 2 – 3 Cloves Garlic, diced
- 500g Lean Mince
- ½ Cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbs. Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 Tin Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Bunch Fresh Basil, chopped
- 1g MixMe® sachet
- 1 Cup Reconstituted Beef Stock diluted to ½ concentration
- 2 Tbsp. Parmesan Cheese (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Mix the mince, onion, garlic, breadcrumbs, parsley & beaten eggs together in a large bowl.
- Roll the mince into golf-ball sizes, & place into a casserole dish.
- Mix together the beef stock, tin of cherry tomatoes, fresh basil leaves & pepper & pour over the meatballs.
- Bake for 30 – 45 minutes.Just before serving sprinkle with parmesan cheese (optional) and enjoy!
- Sprinkle MixMe® over the portion of meatballs your child will be eating in one meal (just before serving).
For more delicious recipes like “Nice Cream”, visit our website here.
To order MixMe® online, click here.